Thursday, December 22, 2016

Alexis: `The life in London stresses me.`

The Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez hinted of a separation, because of the great stress that the life in the English capital London causes him.
`I love to go to London to get something to eat or to have a drink with friends. However I am a homebody and I spend most of my time at home.`, the Chilean footballer revealed.
`I get to know the city when I have enough time, but I prefer to stay home and relax. London can be a very stressful place, because there are a lot of people, it is still a big city.`
`Our way of life in professional football can cost a lot of energy. You play immediately after the previous match, you meet lots of people every day and you travel all the time. So I am trying to "turn myself off" at every free moment.`, added Sanchez.

No comments:

Post a Comment