Monday, June 12, 2017

Tim Cahill: `I want to play for the World Cup one more time!`

The Australian international Tim Cahill hopes to play for the World Cup one more time. The No. 1 scorer in the history of Australia has already been a part of three championships via online stream on the planet but wants to be a part of the World Cup 2018.
`My ultimate goal is to get to Russia. A total of between 20 and 60 players are involved in the process of qualifying, which lasts nearly two and a half years. I know that there is a lot more time until the World Cup. Every time when I leave the training camp of Australia I think that maybe I am here for the last time. Age does not matter. Now we are focused on the upcoming Confederations Cup tournament.`, said Cahill, who has scored 48 goals with the team on the Australian team.
The 37-year-old striker is a former English footballer of Millwall and Everton. On Tuesday Australia is playing a control meeting with the five-time world champion Brazil. Tim Cahill, who plays at the team of Melbourne City, has signed a total of 5 times in his 3 appearances at the World Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment