Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Denizli: `The most difficult 90 minutes of my career were against Astana.`

Mustafa Denizli told that the 90 minutes of Galatasaray against Astana were the worst in his professional career. The senior coach of Turks still brought his team to draw of 1:1 against the team of Stanimir Stoilov and won the Europa League quota.
`These were the most difficult 90 minutes in my career. For many years I have ben in football, but tonight it was definitely the hardest for me. I`ve never felt under so much pressure.`, said Denizli after the match adviced by sure bets in Turkey.
`If the goal, namely a draw, did not happen so quickly, then the pressure was going to conquer and the football players. I had to avoid this and I`m glad we did it. And yet our performance remains weak. We had our chances, but we played them in panic.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment