Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dyer blamed Herrera in an unfair game

The duel between England and Spain last night was a tribune of many emotions and sound clashes. The match adviced by fixsoccerpicks.com ended with 2:2, and after Eric Dyer blamed Ander Herrera in an unfair game claiming that his opponent hit him on purpose with an elbow in the face in a situation away from the ball.
The Manchester United midfielder made his international debut after the break but made the soccer player of Tottenham Hotspur very angry. He did not miss to ask for an explanation after the last signal.
`I don`t care if someone kicks me or is rude to me during the game. However, in this case, I was not playing with the ball and long after he elbowed me in the face and I jut can`t figure out why. This is something dirty and unnecessary.`, said Dyer.
`He denied doing that but for me everything is clear and the reruns can be seen for what it is. Yes, it`s football, but these things just don`t need to. They are nice and that`s why I got angry.`, added the player who vowed to get back at Herrera.
`There`s nothing to apologize for because I will see him again soon.`
Tottenham Hotspur will visit Manchester United on 11 December.

No comments:

Post a Comment