Monday, March 27, 2017

Both Roma and Milan want Ben Arfa

Roma and AC Milan are showing serious interest in the footballer of Paris Saint-Germain Hatem Ben Arfa. He said he was ready to leave the French champions in the summer after not getting enough playing time. Ben Arfa played only 5 games analyzed by sure bets in Ligue 1 this season and has not yet scored a goal.
In a video posted on Facebook, Ben Arfa said: `I don`t want anything, nor playing time nor a special position. I just want to give me a chance. I want to feel the competition at the team.
I love the competition, I am a champion. I like to win, that is in my heart. Thus, it is difficult to accept myself as a backup. You can accept being a reserve if it is temporary or if some things don`t happen, and not for edification. If I have the chance and I am not doing well, then it is my fault.`
The Italian Roma and AC Milan have already been preparing offers for Ben Arfa. The footballer has a contract with Paris Saint-Germain until 2018 and will be placed `on sale` in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment