Monday, September 4, 2017

Yarmolenko: `Even at the age of 45, I will be able to play for Dortmund!`

The Borussia Dortmund striker Andriy Yarmolenko shared his first impressions with his new team. Yarmolenko signed a contract with `the yellow-black` for four seasons after having passed by Dynamo Kyiv.
`I think that it is not only a top club in Germany but also in European football!`, said Yarmolenko. `This football that Borussia demonstrates is aggressive, attacking. It appeals to the audience here. And these fans entering the stadium in Dortmund and who support the team, I think there are very few such fans.`
`Now when I get back from the national team, I am starting to learn German because I am aware of how important it is. When foreigners came to Dynamo Kiev, I thought it was important to know at least some basics of the Russian language. Of course, not perfect, but you can explain some elementary things.`
`You are asking me with what mood I go to Germany? I go hungry. That, to me, is such a possibility, what I have wanted and I have been waiting for all my life. So it is unimportant how old I am at the moment. And even if I am 45-year-old, I will show that in Ukraine people know to play football and I have the qualities to be at Borussia Dortmund. I will give 100 percent of myself in both the practice and the games from shared soccer picks and we will see what I will achieve, what will happen?`, finished Yarmolenko.

No comments:

Post a Comment