Sunday, November 19, 2017

Zlatan again compared himself to a lion and confessed: 'I had other problems you do not know about!'

The Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who returned to play after more than 200 days of absence for treatment of torn cross-links, again compared himself to a lion. He came into play in the 77th minute in a 4-1 victory over Newcastle, replacing Antoni Marcial, and a few minutes later he was close to his first goal of the season. `Lions do not recover as ordinary people, and this is already proven, they are not just empty words, ` Ibra said. `If people knew what my injury was, they would never believe that. ` The widespread version was that I broke cross-links, but that was not all I had, but I had other knee problems, but I preferred to keep them to myself, `added the Swede.


`During the warm-up, I heard that the fans chanted my name, giving me extra energy, love, motivation, and I wanted to go out on the field and bring them back to the fans, ` I was very excited. smell the grass and play again with the ball, and I am grateful that I can run aga in, make the abraxadaba the magic, the things the lion does, `Ibrahimovic said.


I`ve never been an option to give up I knew I could only come back with hard work When I set a target I focused 200 percent on it I do not let anyone stop me and neverI do not surrender, `the Swede concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment