Saturday, November 19, 2022

Arbitrage bet O`Reilly on 8 Losses St. Louis: Coaches are doing a great job, the blame is on us. I should be the leader but I`m not doing enough

Ryan O`Reilly spoke out about St. Louis` 8 losses in a row.

After losing to Philadelphia (1:5), the Blues updated the club`s anti-record, losing 8 games in a row in regulation time.

We must change, adapt, learn. The coaches are doing a great job, everything depends on our performance. I don`t have an answer why this is happening. We`re just not good enough. The fault lies with us - with me and with other players.

I should be the leader of the team, but I`m not doing enough. As are the other guys. Much more needs to be done. I`m not ready to talk about the reasons. It`s just that what I`m doing now doesn`t work, ` the blues captain said.

In 11 matches analyzed by best sure bet of the season, the 31-year-old Canadian scored 2 (2+0) points with minus 12 utility.
O`Reilly on 8 Losses St. Louis: Coaches are doing a great job, the blame is on us. I should be the leader but I`m not doing enough Arbitrage bet - more details and information: Arbitrage bet

No comments:

Post a Comment