Monday, July 22, 2024

Best surebets Stephen Curry: When your opponent asks you: Are you okay? - and the judge says he didn`t see anything, it`s a pretty funny situation

Golden State point guard Stephen Curry commented on the technical foul he received in the first quarter of the match prediction by arbitrage betting advices against Milwaukee (111:128).

When your opponent asks you: Are you okay? - and the judge says he didn`t see anything, it`s a pretty funny situation.

I think it was a clear foul. I was actually surprised that I got in. I was more concerned about where the whistle was. It was a heated moment and I just let my emotions out, " Curry said.

Curry received a technical after lunging at a referee who didn`t call a foul on a 3-point shot.




Best surebets - more details and information: Best surebets

No comments:

Post a Comment