Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ozil to Wenger: `It is not important whether I score or not.`

The midfielder of Arsenal, Mesut Ozil said he could have scored more if he became more selfish, but he does not intend to do that.
The German national, who came at Arsenal two years ago by Real Madrid for the sum of 42.5 million pounds, has had 9 goals and 17 assists in 51 championship matches by bestsurebet for `Gooners`.
Londoners manager, Arsene Wenger, however put his task in this campaign to sign at least 10 times.
`My goal this season is to get more than in the previous two. But it`s not going to happen at the expense of teamwork.`, said the 26-year-old Ozil.
`Wenger wants to get 10 goals this season, but I`m a player, who believes that the team`s success is the most important and for this reason I don`t pay much attention to how many goals I have or how many assists I had done enough to win.`, added the world champion
`My main task is to help the team and I try to do this with all forces.`, said Ozil, adding that against Newcastle though will look for his first goal of the season.
On Saturday, the Gunners are going to visit St James` Park and will try to achieve the second victory since the beginning of the Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment