Monday, September 28, 2015

Totti was sad on his birthday because of an injury

The captain of Roma, Francesco Totti, celebrated his birthday yesterday and it was not particularly nice. On Sunday he turned 39 years old, but I had to spend most of your holiday in hospitals for research.
On Saturday the veteran got injured in the game from bestsurebet against Carpi and mine a number of examinations to find out how long he will be absent from the pitch. The next ten days he will be under medical supervision because of his injury.
'My birthday could be a lot better, but those injuries and things like that are a part of football and I`m used to. I want to get back on the field as soon as possible.`said Totti.
Though his mood was made of many wishes from teammates, managers, players, fans, friends and who not. So everything was not bad for the Prince of Rome.
'Thanks to all who think about me and greeted me and in a private conversation, and in social networks. Thanks mostly to friends and family that I have huge support in this difficult time. And not to forget the fans who continue to show great passion and help all of us.`, said Totti.

No comments:

Post a Comment