Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Raul: `I won`t be back to Real soon.`

The legend of Real Madrid, Raul Gonzalez, has no intention to go back to work at the club, which made his name. He announced this at the press conference, which officially put an end to his career.
The striker will continue to live in New York, where was and his last team. He will work for the local media as he will be representative of Americans around the world and will be their ambassador.
`Now my goal is to stay in the Big Apple, and I`m here with my family, I want to draw more attention. There is an interesting project here, which I want to develop. It can be said that I`m going to be ambassador of the Cosmos.`
`Whether I will be back to Real Madrid? I know that one day it will happen, but I don`t see it in the near future. It won`t be soon. I don`t feel as a coach at the moment, I`m not ready yet. When one day he sat on the bench, I will want to lead the team to success and titles.`, said the 38-year-old Raul.

No comments:

Post a Comment