Sunday, March 25, 2018

Son: 'Kane is the best footballer in the world!'

Harry Kane is the best player in the world and is missing at Tottenham, the Korean footballer Son Hyun-Min has replaced the injured striker in the Spurs. The English national suffers an ankle injury and will not train before the start of April. ` Harry Kane is the best player in the world, but in our sport injuries can affect everyone, we must be able to play without Harry, and always be ready if we need to do without him. I`m a different type of footballer, but I train hard every day and now I get the opportunity to show this on the pitch!`the Korean man said. `I think that for two and a half years in Tottenham I was able to show my qualities, I am enjoying this club analyzed by fixedmatches and I am glad to be part of it We play well and we are developing, which is the most important thing in the case`, added Son, who has a contract with Tottenham before the summer of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment