Monday, April 9, 2018

Harry Kane expressed the hope that he could defeat Mohamed Salah

Tottenham striker Harry Kane expressed the hope that he could defeat Mohamed Salah from Liverpool and win again the Premier League Gold Boot. 24-year-old Kane won the prize in the previous two seasons, but now he lags with 5 goals from Salah.

By the end of the campaign, Tottenham has 6 games and Liverpool with one less. With success, Kane, who has 24 hits, will take the third consecutive year`s award - an achievement that has not been made since 2006. Thierry Henry of Arsenal then won the Golden Boot for the fourth consecutive year. `I still believe I can achieve it We`ll see what happens but there are more games to finish I just have to concentrate on my performance I can not control what Salah does . . . Naturally as a strikerit will be very good for me to win the Golden Boot again, so I will work hard for that until the end of the season!`, said the British national to the British media. Tottenham comes out against Manchester City in a Premier League game by arbitrage betting middles on Saturday, and on April 21th he will play in the semi-finals of the Football League Cup against Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment