Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bozhinov about Partizan: 'They accepted me as a brother.`

The Bulgarian striker Valeri Bozhinov commented on his appearances after his first goal for Partizan. Last night he scored from the penalty spot, and catching victory with 1:0 in control with Rudar. The former player of Levski, Manchester City and a bunch of Italian clubs according football stats shared the following:
'They accepted me as a brother. We played well and we won. You could get a lot more goals within 15 days, but everything is in place. I`m ready to do my best to get in the Champions League and become champions in Serbia. The most important thing is to play well at the moment I feel in good shape.`, commented Valeri, who was praised by his coach and.
The Bulgarian scored from the penalty spot and one more hit backwards scissors that the referee did not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment