Thursday, July 16, 2015

Serena Williams terminated her participation in Bostad

Serena Williams terminated her participation at the WTA International tournament on clay in Bostad, Sweden. Today the world No1 had to come on the court for the game adviced by bestsurebet from the second round against Klara Koukalova. The American, however, refused to participate, revealing that she felt a pain in the cubit.

"On the morning`s practice today I felt a pain in the cubit. This injury bothered me at "Roland Garros" and Wimbledon. Now I don`t want to increase, my workload and my physiotherapist advised me to quit, "said Serena Williams.

So Klara Koukalova qualified for the quarterfinals without playing. Serena Williams can already take a deserved rest having in mind the great number of fights that she has played in recent weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment