Monday, June 8, 2015

De Bruin: I still can`t understand why Mourinho sold me.

The Belgian player Kevin de Bruin said he never found out why Jose Mourinho left him to leave Chelsea and hinted he was ready to return to the Premier League.
The 23-year-old footballer record nine games in all tournaments with the team of `Blue` from London before he joined Wolfsburg in January 2014 for 18 million pounds. According to suggestions Mourinho was not happy with the attitude of the midfielder.
De Bruin, however, commented that the Chelsea manager had never raised such opinion in front of him. `I still don`t understand why Mourinho allowed me to leave. We never judged me. I started to play and then it`s over. After four months, I wished to leave. I didn`t want to stay in the team where I played even 10 minutes. He said it was because of my attitude at practice? This is just an excuse to me.`, said Kevin de Bruin and continued:
`No one can say that I have not trained well. I don`t think in Belgium or the Bundesliga have complained about me. I`m not angry. When I was going to Wolfsburg, Chelsea got the money and everyone was happy.`
`I have no preference where will be my next stop, if I left Wolfsburg. I am 95% convinced that I will not go to Russia or Italy. There is not suitable for my style of game. But England, Spain, or France in the Bundesliga. These are the best leagues. There are good teams.`, said Kevin de Bruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment